Hotel Gambara - Milan
The Hotel Gambara is located in a quiet area of Milan, easily accessible from the highway and well connected to the city center by public transportation. Hotel Gambara is a good starting point for sightseeing in downtown Milan, for visiting the trade fair, or reaching the Giuseppe Meazza/San Siro football stadium. The hotel is also conveniently located within walking distance of a variety of delicious restaurants.
This family-run property, spread over two floors, is provided with a lift. It features spacious and comfortable rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided, and free parking is available.
Pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $41
- Economy Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Gambara - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.