Relais Cavalcanti - Florence
Its exceptional position, near the Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi, and Duomo, provides easy pedestrian access to the most important and striking areas of the city. It is also a quiet retreat during the day.
The managers are available 9 AM-1 PM daily. They can book, at no extra cost, tickets for the main Florentine museums, shows, and tours of Florence and Tuscany. Services available with advanced notice include massages and beauty treatments. Wireless Internet access and an Internet point are complimentary in the lobby.
The guests can also enjoy a nice living room decorated with antique furnishings, a comfortable sofa, large dining room, and small kitchen with hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cookies, and sweets.
Pets weighing under 33 pounds (15 kilograms) are welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $106
- Superior Single Room, View
- Superior Triple Room, View
- Superior Double Room, View
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that guests must climb 22 steps to reach the elevator.
This property allows no check-in whatsoever after 10 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free (dogs only)
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1300
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Relais Cavalcanti - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.