AntiquaRoma - Rome
Some of the main artistic sites, such as St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza Navona, and Castel Sant’Angelo, are within walking distance. The area is full of restaurants, elegant shops, banks, and theaters.
The property boasts an elegant style and is decorated with 18th-century lithographs, ancient paintings, and furniture. The staff can help with tour assistance. The bed-and-breakfast's strategic position in the historic and cultural heart of Rome makes it an ideal choice for a leisure trip.
Please note: Minimum check-in age is 18. Pets and service animals are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Double Room
- Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) with External Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- Check-in time 11 AM-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
AntiquaRoma - Rome’s small print
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.