Fiocca - Rome
This low-budget Bed & Breakfast, housed in a historic building protected by the Fine Art Department, boasts a great location, wonderful atmosphere, a quiet and nice common garden, and helpful multilingual staff. Furthermore guests can use the wireless Internet connection in the guestrooms. An airport shuttle is available with advanced notice and for an extra fee.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $96
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
Fiocca - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40-45 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.