Nizza - Turin
Opposite Porta Nuova Railway Station in the heart of Turin, the centrally located Nizza hotel is just a short walk from the city's historic center and charming Valentino Park, spanning over 40 hectares and featuring endless green spaces, a medieval village, and an outstanding, 18th-century castle.
The hotel's convenient location puts guests within easy reach of the major Turin attractions, the Lingotto Exhibition Centre, the Nuovo Theater, and plenty of local bars and restaurants. Hotel Nizza is also well served by public transportation.
In addition to clean and comfortable accommodations, on-site features at this friendly, family-run Turin hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, garage parking with limited availability, and ample public areas for relaxation.
Warm hospitality, a dedicated staff, and great value lodgings make Hotel Nizza a favorite among travelers. Accessible pathways are also provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 59 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Nizza - Turin’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.