Hotel Vezia - Vezia
The hotel was built in the early fifties and has been renovated every year since, offering its guests excellent accommodation in spacious rooms with top-quality services.
Guests will have at their disposal several restaurants, laundry service, complimentary wireless Internet access, an outdoor pool (seasonal), and free parking, all making for an unforgettable holiday.
The hotel offers wheelchair-accessible guestrooms and roll-in showers for persons with disabilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $96
- Family Room with Private Garage
- Double Room (Luna)
- Double room with private garage
- Single Room Luna
- Triple Room (Breakfast Excluded)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Hotel Vezia - Vezia’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CHF 15 for adults and CHF 8 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for CHF 15 per stay
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 18 per pet (may vary based on length of stay)