Hotel Biney - Rodez
Recently and totally refurbished,the 3-star Hotel Biney is a real haven of peace in the city center of Rodez, capital of the Aveyron in the Midi-Pyrénées region.
Located only a few steps from the Notre-Dame cathedral overlooking the city and its historical part, this property represents the perfect starting point for tourists wishing to discover Rodez and its most famous attractions, such as the Musée Fenaille museum, Lot valley, Gorges du Tarn, or the viaduct of Millau.
With a bar, efficient staff, and state-of-the-art facilities, Hotel Biney suits visitors searching for the perfect holiday in Rodez within a typical Provençal atmosphere. Business guests will appreciate a fully-equipped meeting room with audiovisual equipment. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
This hotel has a smoke-free property.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $62
- Twin Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is closed on Sunday from 11:30 AM to 6 PM.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 20
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1863
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Biney - Rodez’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.