Chateau Eza - Eze
The hotel is housed in a castle of stone on a narrow cobblestone street, too small to be reached by car. Upon your arrival look for the Relais which houses our donkeys at the bottom of the village. The walk (light hike) up through this village full of history is the best way to discover its charm and secrets.
Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access and a computer station. Luggage storage is available. Guests can even request a babysitter/child care for a surcharge.
Please note that the hotel does not allow pets or service animals.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $341
- Deluxe Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Chateau Eza - Eze’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 11 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 70 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.