Hotel Casa Mia - Milan
Hotel Casa Mia is located in central Milan, close to the Milano Centrale railway station, the Duomo, La Scala, and the fashionable via Montenapoleone. Many restaurants, cafes, and bars are also close by.
Guests are invited into a comfortable and completely refurbished ambience with kind family management. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access for guests and an on-site bar/lounge. Nearby facilities include a sports center and swimming pool.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $41
- Single Room
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (1 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Casa Mia - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.