Locanda Leon Bianco - Venice
Hotel Locanda al Leon Bianco is located near the Ca' da Mosto - an important mansion from the 13th century, facing the Canal Grande, between Ca' d'Oro and the Rialto Bridge.
Between the 16th and 18th centuries it was the main building of the Albergo del Leon Bianco (White Lion Hotel), the most famous hotel in Venice, with guests such as Emperor Joseph II. Since then, the Locanda has been completely renovated and guests staying here can be sure to find the same Venetian hospitality, with higher comfort.This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi, a luggage storage, tours/ticket assistance, and express check-in.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $75
- Superior Double Room view on Gran Canal
- Superior Triple Room view on Gran Canal
- Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Classic Quadruple Room view on small Canal
- Superior Junior Suite view on Gran Canal
- Triple Room
- Classic Double Junior Suite
- Quadruple Room
- Classic Triple Room view on small Canal
- Junior Suite, Canal View (Gran Canal View)
- Double or Twin Room, Canal View (Gran Canal View)
- Family Room (5 people)
- Classic Double Room view on small Canal
- Superior Quadruple Room view on Gran Canal
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets stay free
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Locanda Leon Bianco - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 July to 30 September.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.