Locanda Leon Bianco - Venice
Hotel Locanda al Leon Bianco is located near the Ca' da Mosto - an important mansion from the 13th century, facing the Canal Grande, between Ca' d'Oro and the Rialto Bridge.
Between the 16th and 18th centuries it was the main building of the Albergo del Leon Bianco (White Lion Hotel), the most famous hotel in Venice, with guests such as Emperor Joseph II. Since then, the Locanda has been completely renovated and guests staying here can be sure to find the same Venetian hospitality, with higher comfort.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $190
- Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room, Canal View (Gran Canal View)
- Junior Suite, Canal View (Gran Canal View)
- Family Room (5 people)
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Locanda Leon Bianco - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.