Palazzo Marziale - Sorrento
The Palazzo Marziale Hotel enjoys an unbeatable position in the historic centre of Sorrento, right next to the splendid cloister of San Francesco, offering the perfect scenario for an unforgettable holiday.
The property is housed in a prestigious 16th-century building, once the mansion of a Sorrentine patrician family. Today, this exclusive accommodation offers spacious and tastefully decorated lounges, a typical garden-terrace, ample banquet facilities, and a lovely hall in Catalan-Durazzo architectural style.
This charming Sorrento hotel offers excellent service, a warm and refined atmosphere, a beautifully landscaped garden overlooking the cloister of San Francesco, free WiFi and wired Internet access, a computer station, and free access to the private beach.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $82
- Superior Double Room, Courtyard View
- Deluxe Double Room (French Balcony)
- Superior Triple Room (Courtyard view)
- Junior Suite (French balcony)
- Junior Suite (French balcony 4 Pax)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Palazzo Marziale - Sorrento’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.