Hotel Manofa - Amsterdam
A budget hotel in the center of Amsterdam, Hotel Manofa is situated at the Damrak, one of the main streets of Amsterdam, and enables easy walking access to most attractions, shopping areas, bars, and restaurants. Kalverstraat, the main shopping street, is close by, only 2 minutes by foot. Straight across the street there are many touring boats so you can go for a tour of the famous canals.
Hotel Manofa has a 24-hour reception and offers complimentary wireless Internet access. Parking is available nearby at additional cost.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $43
- Single Room
- Twin Room
- Basic Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Family Room
- Basic Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 44 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Manofa - Amsterdam’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours