Sarasina - Venice
The recently refurbished self-catering apartment Sarasina offers neat rooms bathed in natural light, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas. This well-appointed apartment can host comfortably a couple on a romantic escapade in Venice, unwilling to spend a fortune to make a dream come true. The area is particularly quiet, yet conveniently close to Via Garibaldi, its affordable shops, genuine Italian cuisine restaurants and friendly bars.
Dogs are welcome at Sarasina.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 1 room
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free (dogs only)
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
Sarasina - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
WiFi is available in public areas for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.