Hotel Antico Moro - Mestre
The Antico Moro Hotel has been completely restored, maintaining at the same time the original characteristics, such as the wooden floors, the dark externals of green lacquered wood, and the outside colors with the characteristic Venetian red combined with an intense yellow.
The Antico Moro Hotel is also surrounded by a nice garden where you can have a refreshing drink. Guests can also sample typical meat and fish dishes in a nearby well-known 'Sotto Il Segno' restaurant-pizzeria.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $45
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Family Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningSotto il segno - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Antico Moro - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.23 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.