Tourist House Duomo - Florence (province)
The Tourist House Duomo is a welcoming guesthouse located on Via Dei Cerretani, one of the main streets just off the historic city center of Florence.
Just steps away from Piazza Duomo square, and a short walk from Santa Maria Novella train station, the Tourist House Duomo townhouse welcomes guests in a warm and cozy atmosphere. This Florence accommodation offers bright and comfortable guestrooms, where you can relax and enjoy your travel experience. Guests can keep in touch with those back home as WiFi is available in the property's public areas.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Family Room
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Double Room (External Private Bathroom)
- Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Design Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Tourist House Duomo - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Late check-in between 6 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 40
Valet parking costs EUR 28.00 per day
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 28 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.