Sara Hotel - Milan
Warm hospitality and attentive service will ensure a pleasant stay. Guests can unwind in the bar or on the rooftop terrace. There is a television in the lobby, and complimentary wireless Internet access is also available.
Please note: Minimum check-in age at this property is 18.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to women only
- Caters to men only
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1950
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Sara Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 0 per hour
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.