Hotel Malta - Milan
Hotel Malta is ideally situated in the center of Milan, only a few steps from Piazzale Loreto (underground line 1 and 2) and Corso Buenos Aires.
The hotel offers modern comforts and is the ideal place to stay for both business travelers and tourists. The hotel also features a garden where guests can enjoy some wonderful moments of relaxation.
The Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco, the university area, as well as some of the best restaurants and bars are just a short walk away.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $45
- Double or Twin Room (A/Condizionata)
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room (A/Condizionata)
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:00 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Hotel Malta - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.