Hotel Silva - Rome
Housed in a splendid 1920s villa, Hotel Silva in Rome is a central, 3-star, Roman hotel located just a stone's throw away from Villa Torlonia, in a very elegant neighborhood, and an attractive area situated in close proximity to Rome's historic center. The Bologna underground station, only a 3-minute walk from the hotel, provides quick and easy access to all of Rome's major attractions, including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, and the Vatican.
This 3-star hotel is an ideal retreat for business and leisure travelers alike. At the on-site hotel bar and restaurant guests will enjoy creative, Mediterranean cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $60
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1920
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
DiningLe Med Or - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Hotel Silva - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per accommodation (may vary based on length of stay)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.