Vittorio Veneto - Naples
Offering affordable accommodation in a late 19th-century building, the hotel has guestrooms with or without private bathrooms. The hotel offers free wireless Internet access while email, fax, and mail services incur a surcharge. Pets are not allowed.
The hotel's excellent location is also extremely convenient to reach the historic center of Naples, famous worldwide for its outstanding monuments, churches, and museums.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $25
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-6 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Hair dryer (on request)
Vittorio Veneto - Naples’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 3 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.