Hôtel du Polo - Calvados (department)
The Hôtel du Polo enjoys a great location in a peaceful street of Deauville city center, a stone's throw away from the race course and a few minutes walk from the railway station.
Boasting a homespun and casual atmosphere, this charming small property is the perfect base to discover Deauville, its beach, and its casino.
The Hôtel du Polo also offers free wireless Internet access in public areas.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $82
- Double Room
- Economy Double Room Shared Toilets Outside
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1900
In the room
- Individually decorated
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
Hôtel du Polo - Calvados (department)’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.