Eden - Milan
Located near a metro station, Eden is a hotel in the area of Porta Venezia - Corso Buenos Aires, Milan. There are many great attractions nearby, including Cathedral of Milan, Pinacoteca di Brera, Teatro alla Scala, and Cimitero Monumentale di Milano. Also close by are Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza del Duomo.
Eden offers a bar/lounge, free parking, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms.
The reception is manned during limited hours.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $65
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Junior Suite
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1999
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Eden - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.