Albergo Doni - Venice
The property is housed in an ancient 18th-century palace in a Gothic-Venetian style, facing the Rio del Vin canal, where it is possible to hear the serenades from the gondolas.
The Doni family lets guests breathe the authentic air of the city and will make all visitors feel at home in the most beautiful city of the world. Wireless Internet access is complimentary, and the hotel staff is happy to assist with luggage storage.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $206
- Single Room with Shared Bathroom
- Double Room with Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room in Annex Building
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Albergo Doni - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.