Locanda Casa Petrarca - Venice
Enjoying an excellent location in Venice's historic center, the Locanda Casa Petrarca is halfway between the fabulous San Marco square and the Rialto bridge, 2 symbols of the city that have inspired artists throughout history.
The property ensures you a pleasant stay in Venice, in an ancient, 14th-century building located on a quiet calle. The central location invites you to not only walk to the main attractions and museums, but also to discover countless, lesser-known places, blending between East and West, where time seems to have stopped. The Locanda Casa Petrarca's neighborhood is full of bars, shops, and restaurants. This hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $104
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Locanda Casa Petrarca - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.