Hotel Caneva - Venice
Hotel Caneva can be accessed directly from a traditional Venetian canal, and is therefore an ideal starting point from which to reach all the city's main tourist attractions and museums, such as St Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), the Procuraties (3 connected buildings on St Mark's Square), and the Correr Museum, also accessible by private water taxi or gondola. Guests will also find numerous restaurants, bars and cafés just a short distance from the hotel. In addition to a host of other amenities provided by the hotel, wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Pets are not allowed at Hotel Caneva. Parking is not available on site.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Quadruple Room, Ensuite
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Ensuite
- Apartment, Ensuite, Annex Building
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Ensuite
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (1 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
Hotel Caneva - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.