Antica Locanda Montin - Venice
The hotel Locanda Montin in Venice is located in the Dorsoduro area, on a quiet street overlooking a typical Venetian canal. From the hotel you can easily walk to several point of interests, including the Accademia bridge, the Cà Rezzonico museum, and the gorgeous Piazza San Marco.
The Locanda Montin will intrigue you with its old fashioned atmosphere during your stay in this timeless Italian city. The hotel has a worldwide known local cuisine restaurant: Robert De Niro, Bradd Pitt, Paloma Picasso, Ioko Hono, Mike Jagger, and David Bowie (just to mention some) all payed a visit here.
Free high-speed wireless Internet access is available in the public areas of the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $63
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- Check-in time 11:30 AM-5 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
Antica Locanda Montin - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.