Hotel Al Gazzettino - Venice
The Hotel Al Gazzettino, a palace in Venice's historic center, is situated next to one of the most distinctive and beautiful canals of the city, close to Piazza San Marco, and a 3-minute walk from Rialto Bridge and Grand Canal. The hotel, with its deluxe rooms overlooking the canal and superior and classic rooms overlooking the street, is the ideal place for those who want to find the ultimate in comfort and to experience the history of Venice.
This hotel is housed in a building fully furnished in a Venetian, baroque style with luxurious rooms completely covered with precious damask fabrics. Amenities include free wireless Internet access and an on-site bar/lounge. Guests are treated to a daily buffet breakfast for 10 Euros per person. Those who prefer a gluten-free or vegetarian breakfast can request it in advance.
Perhaps the most enticing amenity is the hotel's location. Within minutes you can reach the most important museums and buildings of the city, such as Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs, Rialto Bridge, and Grand Canal. The main street next to the Hotel is one of the city's major shopping areas and has many great restaurants and bars that are ready to satisfy the most discerning palates.
Please note that this hotel does not have an elevator (lift).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $231
- Superior Quadruple Room
- Classic Triple Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Double Room
- Classic Double Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room, Canal View
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room in Annex Building
- Double Room in Annex Building
- Family Room
- Deluxe Double Room with Canal View
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
To make arrangements for check-in please contact ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open from 8 AM to 11 PM. Guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Al Gazzettino - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 40 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.