Hotel Soana - Genoa
Situated on the famous Via XX Settembre street, the Soana is a small hotel in the center of Genoa. Guests can reach the central train station Brignole, the Ducale palace, and the aquarium with a short, pleasant stroll.
The hotel is housed on the 4th floor of a beautiful, old building with a lift. It offers nicely-furnished guestrooms, air conditioning, room service with limited hours and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Note: The property's entrance closes at 1 AM nightly (2 AM on Saturdays) to ensure that guests have a peaceful stay. Also, pets are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $63
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room
- Family Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- Check-in time 1 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Soana - Genoa’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.