Villa Pagoda - Lake Garda (area)
Hotel Villa Pagoda boasts a very good position in Sirmione, in front of the small and characteristic Galeazzi harbor, on the avenue leading to the historical center and only 54 yards (50 meters) from the beach.
This structure has a distinguished and familiar clientele and features a large and verdant garden. Free wired and WiFi is offered. For a surcharge, this hotel can arrange a train station pick-up service. Additional amenities include free parking, luggage storage, and a picnic area. An Italian-style breakfast complete with cappuccino, brioche, and juice is available.
Guests can work out in the nearby sport center or benefit from Pilates and Yoga classes. Horse riding, running tracks, biking trails, fishing, and water skiing recreational activities are also available nearby.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $70
- Apartment, Garden View, Ground Floor
- Apartment, Balcony, Lake View
- Double Room, Garden View
- Suite, Terrace, Lake View
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
- Standard Triple Room, Balcony, Lake View
- Standard Double Room, Balcony, Lake View
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1964
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Fishing on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Water skiing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Villa Pagoda - Lake Garda (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from April 1st to October 31st. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Breakfast costs between EUR euro 5 and EUR euro10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.