Daphne Veneto - Rome
Daphne Veneto is an elegant B&B offering superb accommodations and outstanding service. This hotel provides an intimate, boutique-style environment where guests enjoy privacy and first-class personal service. The hotel staff's goal is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Daphne Veneto is located just off the Piazza Barberini and via Veneto, on a quiet side street. Many restaurants are within walking distance and it’s just a 7-minute walk to Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
Daphne Veneto offers complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, a roundtrip airport shuttle, and a dry cleaning/laundry service. Parking is available nearby for a fee.
Pets and service animals are not permitted at this accommodation.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Double Room with External Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Deluxe Double Room
- Economy Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Daphne Veneto - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-in after 9 PM can be arranged for an extra charge
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 35 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.