Hotel Anastasia - Venice
Tucked away in a small typical Venetian square, this 4-floor hotel is just a few minutes from St. Mark square, the main attractions, and museums, and is a fully air conditioned hotel. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This entire property is smoke-free.
Guestrooms at Hotel Anastasia were recently renovated in 2012.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $150
- Double or Twin Room
- Basic Double Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room, Courtyard View
- Single Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Anastasia - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.