Hotel Morlacchi - Perugia
The Hotel Morlacchi is a friendly, family-run property located in a quiet corner of Perugia's historic city center, close to all major attractions of the city and just a short walk from the main road, Corso Vannucci.
This 18th-century building has been recently refurbished and offers modern comforts in an elegant setting. On-site amenities include a bar, multilingual staff at the reception with fax services and a safe deposit box, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
From Perugia, guests can easily reach many beautiful, surrounding cities in no time. These include St.Francis' hometown of Assisi and the enchanting cities of Gubbio, Spoleto, Todi, and Orvieto.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $46
- Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room
- Twin Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Specific rooms only *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Hotel Morlacchi - Perugia’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.