Bed and Breakfast NormaRobby - Rome
The B&B is close to 2 large public parks and the very colourful Porta Portese market. Additionally, it is well connected by public transit to every part of the city, including both the Termini railway station and Fiumicino Airport.
The elegant and spacious property features a finely-decorated living and dining area, 1 comfortable bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a lovely terrace. Amenities at this Rome bed and breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, tours/ticket assistance, and an elevator/lift.
No pets or service animals are allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $114
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 2 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Bed and Breakfast NormaRobby - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 10 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.