Also known as
- Locanda ai Bareteri
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo
- Locanda ai Bareteri Condo Venice
- Locanda ai Bareteri Venice
- Locanda Ai Bareteri Hotel Venice
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
Late check-in between 8 PM and 2 AM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
Refrigerators are available for EUR 3 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 13 per day
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.