Hotel Les Goelands - Saint-Jean-de-Luz
The staff at this smoke-free and pet-friendly property ensure a special welcome for parents with young children. Bottle warmers, high chairs, and changing mats are available. A sumptuous breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room, and there is a family restaurant and bar on the premises. Guests can also help themselves to a free daily newspaper in the hotel lobby.
Guests can relax in the garden or use the complimentary wireless Internet access to stay in touch.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $93
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Double Room, Sea View
- Family Room (Mezzanine)
- Economy Double Room
- Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is Noon
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1935
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLes Goelands - This family restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Hotel Les Goelands - Saint-Jean-de-Luz’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10.00 per day
Breakfast costs between EUR 9.20 and EUR 9.20 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.