Hôtel Anne d'Anjou - Maine-et-Loire
The hotel that boasts a splendid façade and sumptuous staircase crowned by a frescoed ceiling has preserved many prestigious hallmarks of the past.
On-site amenities include 45 comfortable rooms, a restaurant serving local specialties, and an excellent selection of wines from the Loire Valley, as well as meeting facilities and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $90
- Double room Charme
- Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Hôtel Anne d'Anjou - Maine-et-Loire’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.