Hotel Pavone - Milan
The property is furnished in a classic style and is the ideal place to stay when travelling for business or pleasure.
The wide hall opens into a lobby, which also includes the bar and the TV lounge. Guests can also dine at the Porta Vittoria, an onsite restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
The most stylish shopping areas and public transportation are also within reach.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-1:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 19-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningPorta Vittoria - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Pavone - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day