Catalonia Transit - Lleida
The hotel is a beautiful, classical building located in the financial district and only 5 minutes away from the historical center.
The station was built at the turn-of-the-century in 1916, and the hotel was inaugurated in 1996, maintaining the classical spirit of the building that is part of the city's historical heritage.
The property's hallways are decorated with antique pictures of trains and landscapes. In addition, the hotel features a meeting lounge, complimentary WiFi in public areas, room service (available during limited hours), and a cafeteria. Parking is available for a surcharge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $41
- Double Room Advanced
- Double Room Single Occupancy Advanced
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Premium Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 51 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Spa services on site
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Catalonia Transit - Lleida’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
Self parking costs EUR 12 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 32 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.