Hôtel du Dauphin - Rhone (department)
Situated 100 meters from Place Bellecour square and the tourist office, the Hotel du Dauphin is also close to the old town, which is classed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Also nearby are the Musee des Tissus, Cathedral St. Jean, Place des Terreaux and the Hotel De Ville.
Surrounded by shops, theaters, museums and restaurants, including the famous bouchons Lyonnais, to enjoy Lyon’s gastronomic specialties, Hotel du Dauphin is the best choice for visitors hoping to experience a relaxing stay.
Located in a quiet pedestrian street, the hotel is also the perfect place for those wishing to combine a calm environment with city life. Guest amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby.The property is entirely smoke-free.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $50
- Classic Double Room
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Classic Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hôtel du Dauphin - Rhone (department)’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet (may vary based on length of stay)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.