Hotel Argi Eder - Biarritz
If you are looking for a relaxing stay in Biarritz, you will appreciate the 15 bright, peaceful rooms of the Argi Ederby, a Basque expression which means Beautiful Light, and enjoy the nearby hydrotherapy centers as well as the two city's golf courses.
For guests who want to keep in touch with their work, friends and family, free wireless Internet access is available throughout the Argi Eder Hotel.
This property does not allow pets.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $82
- Single Room
- Comfort Room
- Standard Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time Noon-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- No alcohol served onsite
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Argi Eder - Biarritz’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per stay
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 12 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.