Fiorenza - Florence (province)
Fiorenza Bed & Breakfast, is located in Florence and is a good starting point to get to know the city, its surroundings, and to really relax.
The B&B is an early 19th-century family villa located in a panoramic, residential part of Florence. The area is so tranquil that you'll forget you are in the city, and it's just a few minutes away from Boboli Gardens and the Pitti Palace. Upon your arrival, you will meet Elena and her small family who will give you a warm and friendly welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $97
- Double Room (Extra Bed)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
Fiorenza - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.