Soggiorno Battistero - Florence
Overlooking the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore dome, Soggiorno Battistero B&B in central Florence enjoys an enviable position in the heart of the city. This Florence bed and breakfast is housed in the same building as the Bigallo museum.
Surrounded by ancient streets, and just a short walk from the city's most important monuments, the Soggiorno Battistero B&B offers great value-for-money in Florence. The exclusive location and friendly, welcoming environment make the Soggiorno Battistero B&B the perfect accommodation choice for unforgettable stays in Florence. The property also offers free WiFi in all public areas.
Please note that smoking is not allowed onsite (fines apply for violations).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $51
- Standard Triple Room
- Triple Room (Duomo View)
- Single Room (Duomo View)
- Standard Double Room
- Double Room (Duomo View)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 8 AM-3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers -
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Soggiorno Battistero - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 September to 31 May.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.