Hotel Veronese - Genoa
An excellent choice for your holiday in Genoa, Italy, the Veronese Hotel is centrally located, only 55 yards (50 meters) from the famous aquarium and very close to the old harbor and the fairgrounds.
The hotel is just a few steps away from the Opera House, Palazzo Ducale, the museums on via Garibaldi, the university, and Città dei Bambini (children's world).
The hotel offers laundry facilities, luggage storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. Warm hospitality, modern services, and a thoughtful assistance will make your stay in Genoa an extremely pleasant one.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $60
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time noon-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1400
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Veronese - Genoa’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.