Hotel Roberta - Mestre
The property is an ideal base to quickly reach Venice, which is just a 10-minute train or bus ride away. The hotel is also convenient if you arrive from the Medieval city of Treviso or if you wish to visit the splendid Palladian villas on the Brenta Riviera.
The property's discreet elegance and warm, familiar atmosphere make it the perfect place to come back to after a long day of work, study or play. On-site amenities include free wireless Internet access and room service for limited hours. Hotel Roberta offers parking for a fee. There is limited availability.
In the vicinity you will find many small restaurants and pizzerias, with meat and fish specialties. Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet in the morning.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $63
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 36 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Roberta - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 per person (approximately)