Hotel Violino D Oro - Venice
Housed inside an 18th-century palace, the property is fully air conditioned and offers complimentary wireless internet access, a cozy bar and a friendly staff, at your complete disposal for any information, museum bookings or ticket reservations you might require.
Please note that pets and service animals are not permitted in the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $76
- Classic Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
- Single Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room, View
- Double or Twin Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Partially open bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Violino D Oro - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.