Charly Hotel - Milan
Despite its central location, the property enjoys a very peaceful setting, away from the traffic and noise of the major streets.
Easily reachable from all directions, the hotel consists of two small late 19th-century villas.
Furthermore, the hotel also features a lovely garden, a terrace, and a bar. Wireless Internet access is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $109
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (1 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1900
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Charly Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.