San Tomaso - Milan
Hotel San Tomaso is located in the very center of Milan. Thanks to its convenient location, Piazza Duomo, the central railway station, and the Milan fair can easily be reached by public transport.
The hotel offers free wireless Internet access, and English-speaking management provides guests with warm and professional service during their stay in this traditional and cosmopolitan city.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $25
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
San Tomaso - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 2 for adults and EUR 2 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.