Ferrari - Rome
The structure is housed in a charming ancient building and offers 19 simple but welcoming bedrooms. A courteous multilingual staff will be pleased to provide you with any information you may need on Rome and its attractions. Guests can start each morning with a breakfast, served buffet-style in the breakfast room from 7:30 AM to 10 AM. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Pets and service animals are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $54
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Ferrari - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.