Hotel Brianza - Milan
Located only 10 minutes from the Duomo, Milan's cathedral, the Hotel Brianza offers budget accommodation in downtown Milan, minutes away from restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and must-see local attractions such as the Sforza Castle, the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio, or the famous La Scala Theater.
In addition to wireless and wired high-speed internet access in the lobby (surcharge), this welcoming Milan hotel features tastefully furnished guest rooms equipped with every modern comfort and a charming lounge bar providing the ideal corner to relax with a good book.
The Hotel Brianza also offers clean interiors and a friendly staff always on hand to provide valuable tour information and recommendations for dinner, shows, and city tours.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $71
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Standard Double Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport drop off (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Brianza - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 22 per 24 hours
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 90 per adult
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for EUR 3 (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.