Hotel Edy Milano - Milan
Hotel Edy Milano is situated in Milan, a few minutes from the Milan Trade Fair (Fiera Milano), from S. Siro Stadium, and from the military hospital of Milan, in a district offering a wide range of services such as bars, restaurants, exchange offices, grocery stores, and a pharmacy.
The property is furthermore close to the Gambara red line subway station, which allows guests to easily reach in 5 minutes the center of Milan and the beautiful Piazza Duomo.
This cozy hotel has been renovated to offer a comfortable and pleasant environment. The young and dynamic staff, always ready to fulfill the guests' needs, will be happy to answer your questions and help you in any matter, with tourist information and maps. Complimentary wireless Internet connection is available. Pets are welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Edy Milano - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.