Hotel Mayor - Latina (province)
Hotel Mayor is located in the center of the new area of Sperlonga, close to its charming historical center, only 109 yards (100 meters) from the sea.
The old Sperlonga, with its labyrinth of small streets, picturesque houses, and ancient buildings overlooking the Tyrrhenian crystal blue sea is only a short stroll away. Also within close proximity, and worth a visit, is the National Archaeological Museum of Sperlonga.
The hotel has a comfortable atmosphere and features a restaurant which serves Mediterranean cuisine for dinner. Take advantage of the private beach for lounging under umbrellas with a good book or perhaps you may prefer something more active, such as boating, snorkeling, or fishing, all offered on site. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Free parking is also available. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request and for an extra charge.
No pets, only service animals are allowed at Hotel Mayor.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $122
- Quadruple Room
- Classic Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-10:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1974
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
- Basketball on site
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Hotel Mayor - Latina (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 15 September.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.